It is that time of the year once again. Everybody's making resolutions and they're hoping for the best. So why not try it myself ^_^
Dear Anreea, this year is time for you to:
- Get fit. I know, it's like a cliche already but it's something I fell ready and determined to do. I am not going to go to the gym because, knowing myself, that would be just a waste of money. But, instead, I've already started working out at home. Day 4 and I can already fell my sore legs..ouh :(
- Stop procrastinating. Dear Internet, you have to let me study and work out, I mean it!
- Travel. This year I want to visit more of my country and also I want to travel by plane to places like Paris, Italy, England, Germany, Austria..who am I kidding I want to visit the whole globe ! But since it's a bit too much, for 2014 I just want to visit one or two foreign countries.
- Organize, plan, make lists. I want to have notebooks with schedules..that also means that I want to have more activities.
- Blog more. I enjoy so much blogging, it makes me fell a little like Carry Bradshaw.
- Adventure a little more. I've always been a dutiful child, but now, since I'm a grown up I think it's time to start enjoying my life and live the adventure, (FunForLouis) .
This is just the tip of the iceberg..I want to accomplish so much in my life but let's first see how am I going to stick to this ones for now !
What are your goals for 2014?
Thank you for reading!