Monday, September 2, 2013

Burgundy love



Fall is here and so am I (haha!). After a lovely weekend trip I'm back in business!

I love Burgundy color so much and since the weather is getting cooler why not spice up an outfit with some cute Burgundy accessories? I found this Beanie and Tube scarf at H&M, which as I've said in previous posts is one of my favorite store where I can find all kinds of cute accessories at very good prices.
Sorry for the short post, but I've just got home. Hope you had an awesome weekend !


What is your favorite color for fall?
Thank you for reading!
xx Anreea

7 comments:

  1. I love burgundy! My favorite Fall color is grey!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!!! thank you so much for your visit! I follow you by Bloglovin!
    and I added you by g+ too! I'm very happy if you do the same!
    Have a nice day! g+ and heart in bloglovin for your post too!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this color!
    Today on the blog I'm talking about red carpet dresses… come and have a look!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute hat! I'm crazy about burgundy too~ =D

    PS. I'm your newest follower via bloglovin (14). I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow me back as well! Also, if you'd like to keep in touch via FB or twitter, just do so and let me know so I can follow back =)

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm following you on bloglovin too and on also on twitter!

      xx Anreea

      Delete
  5. Thank you. I'm following you back now! xx

    ReplyDelete