Sunday, September 15, 2013

Time to curl that hair!

I have recently decided that my hair had enough of straighteners so I got this curling iron from Conair (here). It has a 1.5 inch barrel and 25 heat settings so you can precisely adjust the temperature for your hair type and it heats up extremely fast.
I really like it but I still have to work on my skills. Because I have lots of hair and it's very long it tends to take me 20 to 30 minutes the whole curling process :(

Now I have to find a good heat protector, so if you have any suggestions please let me know.



Thank you for reading! 
xx Anreea


7 comments:

  1. Really nice blog, what about follow each other on blgolovin'??



    Fashion blog: http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/09/soft-blouse-ballet-flats.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....Always love curly hairs, but honestly, i have no idea. Sorry.
    Followed you on Bloglovin, hope you will follow back.
    Regards
    Patchoulii-Flog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bed head makes a good protector, it's called guardian angel :)

    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome blog
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses
    GlamourZONE

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog! thanks for sharing

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk


    xx

    ReplyDelete