Sunday, September 15, 2013

Time to curl that hair!

I have recently decided that my hair had enough of straighteners so I got this curling iron from Conair (here). It has a 1.5 inch barrel and 25 heat settings so you can precisely adjust the temperature for your hair type and it heats up extremely fast.
I really like it but I still have to work on my skills. Because I have lots of hair and it's very long it tends to take me 20 to 30 minutes the whole curling process :(

Now I have to find a good heat protector, so if you have any suggestions please let me know.



Thank you for reading! 
xx Anreea


10 comments:

  1. Really nice blog, what about follow each other on blgolovin'??



    Fashion blog: http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/09/soft-blouse-ballet-flats.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier to your comment!

    Thanks a lot for visiting my blog!!

    We can follow each other if you want!!
    Your blog is very interesting!!

    xoxo



    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....Always love curly hairs, but honestly, i have no idea. Sorry.
    Followed you on Bloglovin, hope you will follow back.
    Regards
    Patchoulii-Flog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bed head makes a good protector, it's called guardian angel :)

    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome blog
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses
    GlamourZONE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post dear! You look lovely. The whole look is just so so chic.


    xoxo;
    Into The Blush, a Beauty Blog by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog! thanks for sharing

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk


    xx

    ReplyDelete